The Service User Reference Groups are being held in London, Manchester and Cardiff
Saturday 6th July in London (10am-1.30pm)
Saturday 13th July in Manchester (10am-1.30pm)
Saturday 27th July in Cardiff (10am-1.30pm)
To share the NAPT preliminary findings with service user’s and get their feedback on whether these fit with their own experience of psychological therapy and use service user feedback to inform NAPT’s recommendations.
- 18 years old or older (there is no upper age limit and we are particularly interested to hear from people over 65 years of age)
- Currently having or have had psychological therapy/talking treatment for depression and/or anxiety within the past year (this includes therapy for obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), phobias or panic attacks)
- Lives in or near London, Cardiff or Manchester.
Payment for attendance:
We will reimburse service users’ £50 for their time as well as any reasonable travel expenses. Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day at no cost to attendees.
Registration of interest:
Service user’s can register their attendance in one of three ways:
- Completing our online form http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/workinpsychiatry/qualityimprovement/nationalclinicalaudits/psychologicaltherapies/
- Emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asking someone to support them with registration by contacting us on their behalf.
Deadline for service users to register: 21stJune 2013