Addaction Adult Services 171 Beaver Road, Ashford TN23 7SG Bluebells Children’s Centre School Lane, Ashford TN26 1HA Charing Surgery 1 Surgery Close, Ashford, TN27 0AW Crane Surgery Rectory Fields,...
Ashford Mental Health Services
Where we are
171 Beaver Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 7SG
How to contact us
Tel: 0300 012 0012
Who the service is for
People aged 18 and above who are suffering with mild-moderate and moderate-severe mental health issues, such as depression and/or anxiety.
We are based in GP surgeries within the Ashford area and work within community settings.
Click here for other treatment venues
What we do:
- Therapy face-to-face or on the telephone providing guided self-help
- Feel Well Live Well workshops, aimed at teaching stress, anxiety and depression management skills
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Therapy (EMDR)
- Couples Therapy for Depression (CfD)
- Coping with Depression course (CBT)
- Psychological Therapy
How to refer
You can either self-refer by calling us on the number at the top of the page, or you can visit your GP who can then refer you to our service.
Helplines Mental Health Matters 0800 107 0160 24/7 Helpline firstname.lastname@example.org Samaritans 08457 90 90 90 24/7 Helpline National self-harm network 0800 622 6000 www.uk-sobs.org.uk Bereavement CRUSE Support around grief...