GP surgeries Dr Molony & Partners Canterbury Health Centre, 26 Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3JH Chartham Surgery Parish Road, Chartham, Canterbury, Kent CT4 7JU Chestfield Medical Centre...
Canterbury and Coastal Mental Health Services
Where we are
34 Simmonds Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3RA
How to contact us
Tel: 0300 012 0012
Who the service is for
People aged 18 and above who are suffering with mild-moderate and moderate-severe mental health issues, such as depression and/or anxiety.
We cover the following areas:
- Faversham – including Boughton
- Whitstable – including Harbour and Chestfield
- Herne Bay – including Herne, Broomfield and Reculver
- Canterbury – including Sturry, Northgate, Westgate, Wincheap, Chartham, Bridge and Littlebourne
We are based in GP surgeries and community settings across the Canterbury Coastal area.
What we do
- Therapy face-to-face or over the telephone providing guided self-help
- Feel Well Live Well workshops, teaching stress, anxiety and depression management techniques
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Therapy (EMDR)
- Couples Therapy
- Depression group workshops, providing group CBT
How to refer
You can either self-refer by calling us on the number at the top of the page, or you can visit your GP who can then refer you to our service.
Coping With Depression Group Depression is a common problem, affecting an estimated 10% of people at some time during their lives (NICE, 2010). If you suffer from depression, you...
http://www.doverdealadvice.co.uk/contactus.html Helplines Mental Health Matters 0800 107 0160 24/7 Helpline Email: email@example.com (email support) Samaritans 08457 90 90 90 24/7 Helpline 32 Northgate, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1BL (Drop in...