Feel Well Live Well Learn to manage your anxiety and depression New mothers What is it? The Feel Well Live Well workshops are a set of classes designed to...
Medway and Swale Mental Health Services
Where we are
Pender House, Whitewall Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4EW
How to contact us
Tel: 0300 012 0012
Monday 9am-5pm Tuesday 9am-8pm Wednesday 9am-8pm Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-5pm Note: The telephones lines are manned from 9am- 5pm.
Who is the service for?
Anyone aged 18 years and above, experiencing mild, moderate and severe common mental health conditions. The service also targets hard to reach groups such as minority ethnic communities, travellers, veterans, people with learning disabilities and prisoners.
How to access our services
- Telephone sessions
- Face-to-face sessions are held at Pender House, Rochester, or we have access to most of the GP surgeries in Medway if needed.
- Feel Well Live Well groups: If you would be interested in attending either of the workshops then please contact our Medway office on 01634 298598.
What we do
Addaction offers easy access to evidence-based, time-limited, psychological treatments and therapies for common mental health problems, including:
- Depression (including post-natal depression)
- General anxiety disorder
- Adjustment disorders
- Panic disorder
- Mild or single episode trauma and acute post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Social anxiety
- Patients with long-term conditions with associated anxiety and depressive disorder
- Patients with medically unexplained symptoms
We offer a range of therapies delivered face-to-face or over the telephone. We also run group workshops, teaching stress, anxiety and depression management techniques. Please see our courses page for more information.
How to refer
You can either self-refer by calling us on the number at the top of the page, email us or you can visit your GP who can then refer you to our service.