Surrey Mental Health Services, Reigate
Where we are
Suite 1, Alma House, Alma Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0AX
How to contact us
Tel: 01737 225 370
Fax: 01737 249 288
Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm
Friday 9am to 5pm
Who is the service for?
Anyone aged 18 years and above experiencing mild, moderate and severe common mental health conditions. The service also targets hard to reach groups such as minority ethnic communities, travellers, veterans, people with learning disabilities and prisoners.
What we do
Addaction offers easy access to evidence-based, time-limited, psychological treatments and therapies for common mental health problems, including:
- Depression (including post-natal depression)
- General anxiety disorder
- Adjustment disorders
- Panic disorder
- Mild or single episode trauma and acute post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Social anxiety
- Patients with long-term conditions with associated anxiety and depressive disorder
- Patients with medically unexplained symptoms
How to refer
You can self-refer by phone or email, be referred by your GP, write to us or send us a fax.